- This web site is intended to supply general, not specific, information, and serves as an introduction to our firm.
- This web site is not intended to either provide or take the place of legal advice.
- The reader should never assume that this information applies to his or her specific situation without consulting competent legal counsel in his or her state.
- The transmission of information from you to the www.steanslaw.com web site, or from the www.steanslaw.com web site to you, is not intended, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship.
- While much effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these web pages, we cannot guarantee the information is either current, or applicable to the individual reader’s situation.
- We do not maintain the links that can be accessed from this web site, and are not responsible for the contents of any such resources. We do not intend links on our web site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities.
Also, please be aware that information sent over the internet is not confidential or secure, and using internet e-mail to send confidential or sensitive information is discouraged.